[bookport] Inputting Braille on the Book Port

  • From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:44:41 -0500

Hello fellow listers:

I guess I must have an out-of-date manual because I can't seem to find any
information on inputting braille characters to the book port. Okay,
obviously, we're talking about use of some group of the eighteen rubber keys
on the face of the unit, and in order to generate the "cord", we're talking
about at least one additional key; eight-dot braille (which I doubt is
needed or supported) would, of course, require another two keys.

Can someone point me to the manual page which talks about this, or just tell
me which keys are used for inputting braille?

Many thanks!

John