[bookport] Re: Information on BookPort 2

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:24:11 +1300

Hi Bruce and list:

One of the first replies that came after Don posted was from Jeff Bishop, who clarified the time. If there had been anything inaccurate about Don's information, do you not think he would have mentioned it? He didn't, so I think that's all the verification we need.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>