[bookport] Inconsistant behaviour

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:44:33 +1200

Hello!

This may not be of interest, given some of the messages I've seen here.

Yesterday, I noticed when checking the progress of an audio file that I was
reading, if I stopped the BookPort with 2, then pressed 8 to check progress,
it clipped the information off at the hour the file was created. If pressed
while the file is playing, the information plays in its entirety. I consider
all the information to be equally important, and believe I should have
access to all of the information regardless of whether the file is playing
or idle.

Cheers,
Dave