[bookport] Re: In Defense of DoubleTalk...

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:36:26 -0500

one cool thing about doubletalk is it uses less power than any other synth I know

Steve Nomer wrote:

Hey, Nolan, if you notice some scurrying about in the attic, it's not necessarily a rat! <lol lol> Guess we're members of that same tiny minority!

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nolan Crabb" <ncrabb@xxxxxxxxx>