[bookport] Re: In Defense of DoubleTalk...

  • From: "Annette Carr" <amcarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:20:52 -0400

I must say that I really love my BookPort.  I was not happy about
DoubleTalk, but I quickly got used to it, and now I don't have a problem
moving between the various speech synthesizers.

Speech synthesizers have come a long way since the first RC SlotBuster in my
Apple Iie back in the mid 80's.  Anyone interested in buying a loaded Apple
Iie?

Annette