[bookport] Re: Implementation of BP for ten year old

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 16:19:59 -0600

This is a great idea to help your child read more.  I wish I had my bookport
when I was in school, even college, which was less than ten years ago for
me.  It would have made a lot of reading easier.  I always had more books
than I could store or carry.  I still do, but now they are either in my
laptop or on a couple little CompactFlash cards for my bookport.  I hope
your son does well.

Kasondra Payne