[bookport] Re: I wonder why some of us aren't able to downloadthe Beta?

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:53:07 -0400

Rob,

Using buttons A+C reports version 02.02.00.00, and the automatic update
feature when I connect BookPort says "firmware update -- checking for update
100% complete."  Also from the options/firmware update menu I get the
message "no update available at this time."

On Friday I could not get the update, and today was the result described
above.  Also today, at one point, the options menu did not have a choice for
firmware update (I cycled through the choices twice), but it did have a
choice for software update.  I rebooted my computer and the firmware option
re-appeared.

Mike Justice,
www.MPNHome.net