[bookport] Re: I wonder why some of us aren't able to download the Beta?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 23:24:47 -0500

I am using a 2gig card. I don't think it has anything to do with serial numbers. You just never know, I suppose.

At 03:33 AM 8/6/2006, you wrote:
Hi Folks,

I got to wondering why some of us can't get the beta for the port. My only idea is that some of us aren't using 4 gig cards. Mine is only a 256 mb because I use it for text files entirely.
What do people think? Do you think it's down to the size of the card in our units? Another possibility is the serial number.
Best

-James-

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218