[bookport] Re: I wonder why some of us aren't able to download the Beta?

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 23:45:37 +1200

Hi James:

Don't think that is the reason because none of my cards that I use in the book
port is larger than 512 Megs. It was either a 512 or a 256 that I was using
when I got the update, and it worked without any problem, except as I reported
yesterday, when I disconnected, I did not hear the message " please wait code
being updated" as I have with previous updates.

Cheers,
Dave