[bookport] Re: I wasn't impressed.

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:17:53 -0600

Here is a basic summary. The new book ports will be thinner, and they will
use a rechargeable battery instead of taking regular batteries. They will
have a external microphone jack, they also have a built in mic. They will
use secure digital cards instead of compact flash. They will have a usb 2.0
interface, and when connected to the pc, it will also charge your battery
from the usb port, that's a great feature I think. They will also have a
built in speaker. They will still use the doubletalk speech which I am glad
about. I think I covered all of the big things, certainly if I missed
something, I'm sure someone will fill it in.