[bookport] Re: I wasn't impressed.

  • From: "Linda Davis" <lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:50:20 -0500

I'm satisfied with the book port the way it is now, however, when there are no more parts for this one, I'll rely on whatever the NLS has or, if I have the money at the time, then, I might consider buying the later version, whatever that might be at the time. Personally, I wish they had one that didn't necessarily have a notes folder in it. I never use the braille note taker because I'd rather do a memo if I need to take notes. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>