[bookport] Re: I wasn't impressed.

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:06:54 -0700

I agree with Bruce. In some ways I like the present BP better than anything. But I can understand the thinking for some of the changes coming and BP2 will be great! Personally I really like using the double A batteries. When I use them only for reading text, I can get 90 hours out of them! And I really don't mind Double talk. I thought I would at first. But like Larry said, you get too interested in what you're reading to care about it. And Double talk does have some not too bad inflection. Lois Goodine.