[bookport] Re: I like my Bookport

  • From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:03:57 -0500

Hello:

Bookport does recognize mp3 files. What I do when I put audio files on a book port is create the folder for the files that I want on the flash card. I do it through windows explorer or my computer. Then I paste on the files in the order that I want, and that's it. I don't even use the bookport transfer protocol to get those files in. Then once the bookport is disconnected from the computer, I go into the options menu by pressing the zero key, and make certain that the automatic file advancement option is on yes.

Marta

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtdane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>