[bookport] Re: I appear to be bookport's either most inept orpeskiest customer

  • From: "Carin Headrick" <headrick2001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 09:34:22 -0400

It appeared to be on the end of a pair of batteries that bit the big one. I
didn't know they would influence the computer's ability to find the navigation
points. I understand battery death as the cause of the computer no longer being
able to copy to bookport, but finding navigation points? That's weird!

Carin