[bookport] Re: I apologize.

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 09:12:17 -0400

Hi Phil:

As previously stated on this list, we can't make any other additions to the
current Book Port.  We have no more room in the Firmware, thus, one of the
reasons why we have a need to develope a Book Port 2.  Anyway, our goal is to
be able to include other formats in Book Port 2, so it may happen with that
one.  However, it won't happen with Book port 1.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/29/07 09:49AM >>>
   I didn't mean to offend anyone with my alliteration, I suppose I wasn't
thinking, just trying to be too cute.  I do still use my bookport and for what
it is, it does a good job. Besides that I don't have a boat and the bookport
wouldn't be heavy enough anyway.
   One little thing though. Could it be possible to make the bookport read
unabridged books or is that to much to ask. O well, I probably stepped over the
line again.

   Phil Parr.