[bookport] Re: I am interested in Book Port

  • From: "Linda Davis" <lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:33:53 -0500

Enough already!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 11:03 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: I am interested in Book Port

The fact is that there was _nothing_ even remotely hinting that your
original message was in any way "half humorous" or intended to be other than a smarmy, personal remark indicating that you didn't believe what Pamela had
written and that because she works for APH, she _ought_ to have known
exactly what the next generation of Book Port would include and that the
fact she didn't indicated either stupidity or incompetence on her part. All
of your subsequent ad hominem remarks merely serve to further display your
lack of understanding and your general attitude of moral superiority and
disdain for the opinions of anyone other than yourself.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>