[bookport] Re: I am interested in Book Port

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:24:22 -0800

You know, this is one thing about blindness lists that I hate. I made a comment humourously, almost jokingly, as if to say that the employee in question woule know anything sooner than the rest of us. Instead of having a little chuckle, some oh-so-nice listers declair that i have a chip on my shoulder, i was being terribly rude, I don't have the decency to post here...you know what guys? It's the people like *you* who give blind people a bad name in our society--who are so defensive and are not open at all about questioning society, or our lives, or our technology. Instead, let's just be defensive and insult anybody who could possibly make any comment about the company. You guys disgust me.

Grant
----- Original Message ----- From: "Watson, Keith" <Keith.Watson@xxxxxxxxxx>