[bookport] Re: I am interested in Book Port

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:53:56 -0500

I've said almost exactly the same thing--I've been purchasing and using
blindness technology for over 50 years now and the BP is the best single
piece of blindness technology for doing what it was designed to do that I've
ever seen. However, it almost certainly will never play the new NLS digital
Talking Books (although we don't know this for _sure_), so adding that
functionality along with a redesign and implementation of other suggested
new functions may very well make it worthwhile to invest in the new one when
it comes along.