[bookport] Re: I am impressed! This negative subject line depresses me! Was: I wasn't impressed.

  • From: "Sharon" <scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:52:14 -0400

Hi Sandy,
BookPort had just come out when I bought mine. I was thrilled and impressed.
It really didn't do much except translate text to speech. I feel as though
APH has furnished me with an upgraded unit many times over the years. BP2
sounds impressive, if only because of, the size, faster USB, as well as
getting such times out of a rechargeable battery. If the addition of
features on the BP 2 is even close to those we received on BP1 we can look
forward to an unbelievable unit. The BP 1 took away my NLS cassettes and
players, and then, went on to do so much more. I am really looking forward
to what APH will do with BP2.

Make it a great one

Sharon