[bookport] Re: I am glad I am not the only one who hears this

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:19:49 -0600

David,

I always thought you knew Braille.  Well let me clarify.  Yes p alone stands
for people, but every Braille book with multiple volumes reads with the
title and the word people.  I am assuming that it is supposed to be part of
a page number at the beginning of the volume.  I think I have my options set
to send the filename as the first line.  Thanks.

Kasondra Payne