[bookport] Hving difficulties with Audible Manager and BookPort

  • From: "Diana Brent" <dlbrent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:31:06 -0700

I have just gotten a new computer with Vista.  I am trying to re-install
Audible Manager for Audible.com so that I can transfer books to my BookPort.
In my Account settings I see BookPort as one of my devices:  however, when I
went through to set up my device in Audible Manager, I couldn't find
anything resembling BookPort in the device list.  Unfortunately it was at
least two years ago that I set it up with my XP and I don't remember how I
did it.  Also, I can't use the same version of Audible Manager with Vista
that I did for XP.

I apologize if this is off topic for the list, but I am trying to use
Audible with my BookPort, so am hoping someone can help.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Diana Brent