[bookport] Re: How large!

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:55:48 -0500

Crucial does, also.  I like doing business with those guys.

At 11:31 AM 6/28/2005, you wrote:
There are places that warranty flash cards for life.  Of course, you
pay a bit more for them.
See

http://www.memorysuppliers.com/

Neal

-----Original Message----- From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sarah Cranston Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 11:29 AM To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bookport] Re: How large!

I have a 2GB card and it's wonderful! There are those on this list with the very valid point that if your 2GB card goes bad you will lose even more data, so it's better to get 2 or 3 1GB cards. I do see this point, but I wouldn't trade my 2GB card for the world!

-----Original Message----- From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Milton M. Ota Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 11:26 AM To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bookport] How large!

How large a CF card has anyone been able to use on the Bookport?

I'm currently using a 1GB card, can I go out and purchase something
larger?

Aloha:
Milton M. Ota
1318 Kanewai Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816-1718
E-mail: mota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/mota
Phone: (808) 734-0612 / Cell: (808) 295-2528

Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A