[bookport] Re: How do you use you Book Port?

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:58:10 +1200

Hi Otto and list:

Don't misunderstand. NLS going to the Daisy standard will not deprive you of human narration. I have been downloading some NLS magazines in the Daisy audio from NLS for nearly a year as part of a beta test that they have been conducting. The narration is just as good as ever. To make this somewhat bookport related, I should also mention that I transfer these magazines onto my Bookport for listening. Bookport's navigation capabilities make it much more enjoyable than tape or old records, to quickly skip through articles that don't interest me.

Cheers,
Dave