[bookport] Re: How do you use you Book Port?

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:43:31 -0500 (CDT)

If there's one thing I've learned today, it's that, in prefering audio books, *I'm* in the minority ... at least around here. Which is fine. The beauty of BP is that you can have it both ways.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Natalie wrote:

Hi. To answer your questions, I don't listen to audio books on my bookport mainly because I really don't like audio books much. I would rather use the text to speech. I know I'm probably strange that way, but I find that humans read to slow. As for how long I use my Bookport, probably about two hours every day because I now read while walking on my treadmill and then read with it before going to bed at night.
Natalie
At 06:50 AM 7/12/2005 -0700, you wrote:

So far most of the time I use my Book Port for reading audio MP3 books. I was wondering if people could give me feedback on the following questions.

What percent of the time do you listen to audio books?
What percent of the time do you use text-to-speech to listen to books or materials?

But percent of the time do you listen to music MP3's?

How often do you use your Book Port?

Thanks for the feedback -- Jim -- Michigan

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.12/46 - Release Date: 7/11/2005