[bookport] Re: How do I view cued files?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:07:42 -0500

Hi Debra:

In addition to the other information  you've already been given, you can press
alt q within Book Port transfer and see the queued files.  You will have a
browse tab, Send Now and a delete tab.

Hope that helps!

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> debra_crawford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/26/07 04:51PM >>>
Sorry if this is too basic a question but I'm not sure how to view cued
files.  Do I have to do that within the transfer software?  Also, can I save
files to a desired folder and have the software look in that designated
folder for cued files?  Thanks.  You can always write off list if this is
considered too basic a question for the list.

Blessings,

Deb Crawford
debra_crawford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heuser 206