[bookport] Re: How Dos APH Ship?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 09:13:40 -0400

No. As I mentioned to you before in a previous email, we can only send
braille materials and such free to Canada--or, outside the US. The
shipping charge will be a separate charge. We don't have set shipping
costs, so you don't get charged ahead of time for that. It will probably
appear the next day or so. If it's only been a week ago, it is too soon
to worry.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> water_drinker@xxxxxxxx 07/05/05 08:30PM >>>
My credit card was only billed $395 US. Does this mean that the BP
would
have been shipped to me in Canada free matter?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, PAMELA RADER wrote:

> If you are inside the U. S., we automatically ship "Free Matter For
The
> Blind," unless you ask for an alternative. Outside the U.S., we are
not
> able to do Book Ports "Free Matter," so it could be anything from
Air