[bookport] Help needed

  • From: "NANCY HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 03:13:33 -0400

I tried to load a book to bp.  Then I tried to read it.   I got the
following message:  Playing unfiltered files not supported.

I want to cry.

I think the problem is that I don't know how to get the book from the folder
on c drive to the g drive.  I try to use book port transfer, but it just
laughs at me.

I am seriously feeling stupid now.  The bookport file does not come up
automatically.

How do I filter a file so bp will play it?

Sorry I am so whiny this morning, but I was hoping to have the bp read me to
sleep.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Nancy