[bookport] Re: Help needed

  • From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 05:50:07 -0400

Hello Nancy;

Did you send the files through the Bookport transfer program? If you simply saved the files to the card itself, as I once did, you would get that message.

To get Bookport to read the files you want, you can:

1. Go to the folder where the files are and highlight one of the files you want;

2.  Bring up the context menu;

3.  Press n for send

4. Arrow down to where you see the option to send to bookport and press enter.

Or: You can;

1.  Bring up the BookPort transfer program;
2. look for the list of types of files you're sending and choose the one you want; 3. Tab over to where you see the field for you to type the bookport folder that the files will be sent to and type the name
Note: you will have had to have created that folder previously.

4. Tab over to where you choose the folder containing the files that you want. 5. From here you can either high light each file individually, tab over to the send button and click it, or highlight the entire list of files, if that's what you want, tab over to the send button and click it.

Marta
----- Original Message ----- From: "NANCY HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>