[bookport] Help.

  • From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:49:08 -0500

   So, got some books from audible and tried to transfer them to my book port.
Found the book I wanted to move and I was informed the book port was not
connected. O K, time to reformat the card so, I did that. Still says, book port
not connected. Well, maybe I did something wrong so, reformatted the card
again. Reconnected the book port to the computer, heard the usual sound said
computer makes when a drive is connected. Still saying, book port is not
connected. Transferred the books to my Olympus but, what is the deal with the
book port.

   Phil Parr.