[bookport] Re: Has anyone heard of this device?

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:59:56 +1200

Some reference books came on CD, such as the Verbal View of Word and Verbal View of Word Advanced from APH. Some came as brf files purchased from National Braille Press. Put them onto cards for the bookport myself. Glad to offer a couple good rescources of material.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>