[bookport] Re: Has anyone else experienced this?

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:36:45 -0400

You might be locked, but in jostling around, that 1&3 setting could turn lock
off. It's happened to me. At least that's what I think happened!

The case does reduce the frequency of accidental button pressing, but it's
still soft leather, and prone to pressing buttons as well.

So, you still need to be careful about how tightly you pack your bag.