[bookport] Re: Hardware upgrade!

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:11:02 -0400

I would tend to agree. Any accessibility product vendor who purports to
design leading edge technology in the year 2006 and who still incorporates
USB 1.1 has some kind of issues that they're not revealing.

And nobody should take this statement as any kind of criticism of APH and
the Book Port because _it_ uses USB 1.1, since the BP was designed before
USB 2.0 was widely accepted as the standard.