[bookport] Re: HIGHEST BIT RATE MP3 BOOKPORT CAN PLAY?

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:30:53 -0400

They really are MP3 files.

>>> ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/19/05 10:07AM >>>
But, Rob, I just transferred a wave file to bookport and it plays.
When I look at what is stored on the flash card, there are the .wav
endings with the typical extra endings assigned by the bookport.  Are
they really wave files, or has the book port converted them to MP3
files but simply has not changed the file ending?
Neal