[bookport] Re: Great Product but seems to be unstable!

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 11:55:41 -0400

Hello,

Just my two cents Pam, but with everything I have heard and experienced, I
will keep and repair my unit as needed.
Some people off the list that have this unit where I live, expressed
concerns which are the same and different from what has been posted, but my
answer to them is, show me something that is as small as the BP, that will
support the numbers of files the BP does, that will give you true speech
access to your file list, and maybe then I will consider looking at that
device, but until then, this unit is the best thing in my opinion,
considering all of the things I mentioned.

Otto