[bookport] Glad to be home again!

  • From: "Ed Thurston" <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:17:07 -0400

I have been so anxious to get a device like Bookport to run on house current that I made a big mistake and bought another product which did have a power adapter, but I was very unhappy with it as one has to load books very slowly so as to get each book into its own folder.

I have returned the machine as it had been damaged in shipment and when I receive the refund will set it aside to get a new bookport.

Has Bookport announced when it will release its new version with NLS capability and a home power adapter?

I am really chomping at the bit to get it.

Till next time,
Ed,