[bookport] Re: Getting the right kind of Compact Flash

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:03:12 -0500 (CDT)

You want a CompactFlash type I card. Generally, if it says it's a CompactFlash card and doesn't specifically say anything about type II, you have a type I card and should be fine. You want to also be sure it's no bigger than a 4GB card.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, Kathy Blackburn wrote:

If I'm looking online at www.flashmemorystore or Amazon.com, what
nomenclature do I look for to make sure I get the right kind of compact
flash card for the Book Port?  I know SD cards are not what I want. What
else do I need to look out for?

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx