[bookport] Re: Getting started

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:43:22 -0500

Diane:

I really don't know what can be done about this, given the current
design.  However, I will forward the complaint and perhaps, it will lead
to something down the road.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> dstsern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/18/07 09:30AM >>>
My student with physical disabilities can only isolate one finger. He
can push the single button commands to BP, but not the ones involving
two keys simultaneously. Has anyone encountered this and found a way
overcome it? On the computer, there is "sticky keys". On other
devices,
you can create hot keys.

Your expertise out there is appreciated. This is certainly an active
listserv!

Diane