[bookport] Re: Getting books for my BP

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:30:10 -0700

Hi, Sandy and List,

Yes, I was warned about downloading a chapter at a time but as I found The Scottish Chiefs on a different site (Classicbooks.com or something like that), I thought maybe this would be different than Gutenberg. Also, I had never messed with Spider before so I tried it on impulse.

Sandy did much better than I did, however as I only got the Table of Contents. Oh well. Maybe I should just give up and have all 750 (or thereabouts) print pages transcribed into Braille. I wonder how many volumes that would be--definitely bigger than BP.

Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>