[bookport] Re: Getting a Case For Bookport

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:28:53 -0800

I have a couple cases that I used for a Walkman-style tape player; one is
made of artificial leather, and the other of padded nylon.  Both are quite
usable for my Book Courier (which is about the same size as the BookPort).
I did buy one of those in a camera shop.  I use button-style headphones,
though, not the foldable type.  The front pocket in my Walkman cases would
not be large enough for foldable headphones.

- Jackie McCraw