[bookport] Re: Fw: Question and Suggestion for Future

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:39:40 -0500

I have my BP folder divided into several folders like web braille nonfiction
and web braille fiction.  Same for book share.  Then I found I had to make
web braille nonfiction 2 etc.  Even up to 3 for bookshare where most of my
reading material comes from these days.  I haven't gone to subfolers yet.
Lou