[bookport] Re: Fw: Attention: How To Turn Off Percentages in JAWS

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 06:08:09 -0600

Hi, James.  I already attempted to make my similar feelings known on the
list and now privately to Mr. Acosta.  Yes, the topics are interesting but I
want book port related messages on the list, not how to turn off percentages
in Jaws.  I'm glad you posted a message, James, thank you.

Michael Massey