[bookport] Re: Free or used space on flash card

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 10:50:22 -0400

Fanus,

There is a command to do that but I'm not sure when it was added.  It might
be in the beta versions and will be officially released any day now.  While
in reading mode,  press and hold the 8 key for one beep and you will get
several statistics, one of which will be the space remaining on your card.
If this doesn't work in your unit, it will when the official update comes
out.  Lou