[bookport] Re: Free Book Ports

  • From: "Donna Ross" <dross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 08:57:45 -0400

The older-model Book Ports that were to be donated have all been claimed.
We hope those people that received them will put them to good use.

Have a great day!

DonnaSig 001.jpg

Donna M. Ross
,donna ,m4 ,ross
Resource Teacher
Florida Instructional Materials Center for Visually Impaired
4210 W. Bay Villa Ave., Room 26
Tampa, FL  33611
(813) 837-7813
(800) 282-9193
 <mailto:dross@xxxxxxxxxx> dross@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:donna.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> donna.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<http://www.fimcvi.org/> www.fimcvi.org

"Alone we can do so little.  Together we can do so much."  Helen Keller