[bookport] Re: Free Book Ports

  • From: Johnny Angel! <JAC@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 23:26:57 -0400

Hi Ms. Ross,

I am interested in receiving one of these offered BookPorts please.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

At 03:30 PM 8/30/2010, you wrote:
The organization I work for has several of the old Book Ports, in new condition, that we would like to find good homes for. Please send me an email off list if you or someone you know would benefit from having the older Book Port model.

Have a great day!
DonnaSig 001.jpg

Donna M. Ross, Resource Teacher
Florida Instructional Materials Center for Visually Impaired
4210 W. Bay Villa Ave., Room 26
Tampa, FL  33611
(813) 837-7813
(800) 282-9193
<mailto:dross@xxxxxxxxxx>dross@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:donna.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>donna.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <http://www.fimcvi.org/>www.fimcvi.org
"Alone we can do so little.  Together we can do so much."  Helen Keller

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5410 (20100830) __________

Johnny Chilelli
Craftsman Certified Piano Tuner / Technician since 1978
Don't wait another minute! Call 814-450-LIFE or, 814-450-5433 and put the LIFE back into your piano!
John Chilelli Piano Tuning And Repair Services
Erie, PA
"Making Pianos Smile Everywhere!"
Home Office: 814-217-1880

PNG image