[bookport] Re: Formatting a file

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:54:33 -0500

Sharon:

Have you tried the Send Text As Line Oriented option under the Options
General tab?

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/13/05 08:03PM >>>
If I create a list as text, I can place it in notes and read it by line
as
it was created but I can't Bookmark the file.
When I create the same file in Word or as text and send it to the Book
Port
outside of the Notes folder, I can bookmark it. However, I loose the
line
structure during the transfer process. I have tried using the Normal
view,
as well as, the print view. I have also created the file in Note Pad as
.txt file. It's not a big deal, but if anyone knows how, it would help
keep the line structure. I hope this makes sense.

Make it a grate one

Sharon