[bookport] Re: Folding Headphones

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <ralfaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 10:25:28 -0400

I can second or third this.  I have a pair of px100's as well, and you
simply can't beat them for the price range.  My favorite low priced head
phones used to be the Koss Porta Pros, but the Sennheizer PX100's now =
hold
that title in my opinion.  The highs are crisp and clean, and the lows =
are
deep and well defined, no muddiness at all.  They sound terrific for =
both
spoken audio as well as music, and they are extremely portable.

Best regards,
=20
Rick Alfaro
ralfaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx