[bookport] Re: Folders

  • From: "Tataindi" <tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:02:00 -0400

Hi Sandy,

I find your instructions a little confusing.  Would you please explain?
Should I press the star and zero keys at the same time and later the pound key and the zero keys?
I have been pressing these keys, but I didn't move.
Thanks,

Tat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>