[bookport] Re: Folder question and transfering audio

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:43:27 -0500 (CDT)

Deborah, unless I'm mistaken (and this is infinitely possible) you need to convert your songs to MP3 before sending them to the BP. As for folders, you are in the list of BP files when you chose the new folder option, correct?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005, Deborah Kendrick wrote:

hi Everyone,
I thought it was possible to transfer music or other audio from CD's to the
BOok Port.  If this is a wrong assumption, please set me straight!  If it's
correct, i hope someone can help find the error of my ways.  I selected
audio as the file type.  In the list of sources I seleced the CD drive.  But
I have difficulty getting in there -- tab and enter, the usual means of
accessing a list of files in a folder or drive, don't seem to work.

Not nearly as important is my problem with creating folders.  It works fine
to create them in Windows Explorer, but when I try to do it in the BP
transfer, the new folder always goes on my desktop instead of in the BP.
Any help much appreciated!

Deborah
dkkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx