[bookport] Folder question and transfering audio

  • From: "Deborah Kendrick" <dkkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:36:46 -0500

hi Everyone,
I thought it was possible to transfer music or other audio from CD's to the
BOok Port.  If this is a wrong assumption, please set me straight!  If it's
correct, i hope someone can help find the error of my ways.  I selected
audio as the file type.  In the list of sources I seleced the CD drive.  But
I have difficulty getting in there -- tab and enter, the usual means of
accessing a list of files in a folder or drive, don't seem to work.

Not nearly as important is my problem with creating folders.  It works fine
to create them in Windows Explorer, but when I try to do it in the BP
transfer, the new folder always goes on my desktop instead of in the BP.
Any help much appreciated!

Deborah
dkkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx