[bookport] Re: Flash cards

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:25:20 -0400

Keep in mind, too, that if you have a lot of files in a folder, or if
you have too may files in the root folder, the larger cards will become
sluggish.  This is especially true when using Audio files.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/13/07 04:10PM >>>
Sharon,
    I figured that might be the case tho probably because there were
many
more files on the card, not just its size.  Make sense?  That is why I
would
probably use a 4gig only for music and smaller cards for other uses.  I

think later in the year I will move my Christmas music to a card that
is the
right size.  Should be cool.

Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon